Sales Process Improvement
While you probably don’t consider yourself a sales rep, you can still adopt some fundamental sales strategies that will improve your firm's ability to generate new clients. Your “sales” process starts well before the first meeting, and includes some critical milestones:
- Conversion Event – interaction that triggers the initial contact
- Inquiry – are you there to respond?
- Prospect Communication – your receptionist is a sales rep
- Consultation – building a relationship in 60 minutes or less
- Proposal – creating indispensable value
- Contract – just one step in the sales continuum
- Survey – learn from each experience
PracticeProfs will help you document, measure and improve every step in that process, so that more calls ultimately result in more retained clients. Learn from your successes and failures, and remove luck from the equation.